Thursday, November 19, 2009

Real Life Abates

In the past few weeks I have been to Santa Barbara and Santa Fe for working groups and given a 40 minute seminar in Athens Georgia in between trips. I'm back in town, and I finally had enough time to sit down with my gaming PC last night and try to figure out what is wrong with it. It now appears that something is wrong with the motherboard (it's at least not the power supply, GFX card, or a heat issue). It's still under warranty, however I will have to mail it to California to get it serviced. So I'll be gaming on my backup PC again until some time in December it seems. Ugh.

On the bright side, I won't have to step on a plane again for a while. And I'm actually going to be able to sit around and game this weekend. Huzzah!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the problem, bummer that it's going to take so long to fix.

    ReplyDelete